1. Adam Abdullah. 2014. A New Approach to Monetary Theory and Policy: A Monetary Theory of Value. World Applied Sciences Journal. Citation: ISI. ISSN 1818-4952.
2. Adam Abdullah. 2014. A Conceptual Model to Establish an Islamic Finance Unit at a Malaysian Public University. Asian Social Science. Citation: SCOPUS. Accepted.
3. Rohaizan Baru, Zulkifli A. Manaf, Abdul Hakim Abdullah dan Syed Mohd Azmi Syed Ab Rahman. 2014. Showcasing an Alternative Educational Systems Using the Philosophy of Ulul Albab. Swiss Journal of Research in Business and Social Sciences.
4. W. A. Wan Ab Aziz, S.B. Mohamed, Z. Ibrahim, M.S. Muda, Abdul Hakim Abdullah. 2014. Strengthening of Islamic Quality Management Practices Through Culture of Perfection (Itqan)and the Value of Courtesy (Ihsan) Toward the Business Performance of Muslim Entrepreneur. Journal of Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences. Citation: SCOPUS. ISSN 1995-0772.
5. Ahmad Azrin Adnan, Noor Azeanti Nasir & Dalfiza Mohd (2014). The Bank Choice Behaviour Among Malaysian Muslims: A Qualitative Approach. International Research Journal of Social Sciences, 2(12), 48-61.
6. Dalfiza Mohd & Ahmad Azrin Adnan (2014). The Relationship between the Bank Choice Determinants and the Acceptance of Musharakah Mutanaqisah Home Financing among Malaysian Muslims. International Journal of Science Commerce and Humanities (recently accepted to be published in Vol. 2)
7. Works by Terengganu's Scholars of the 19th Century in Dignifying the Study of Islamic Knowledge Based on the al-Qur'an Syed Hadzrullathfi Syed Omar1, Rohaizan Baru, Engku Ibrahim Engku Wok Zin1 & Wan Mohd Yusuf Wan Chik, Faculty of Islamic Contemporary Studies, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
8. Izah Mohd Tahir* and Muzalifah Monil (2014), "The Influence of Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Transformational Leadership on Job Performances: A Study in Higher Learning Institutions", *Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences*, vol. 8 Special, 63-68. (ISI Indexed)
9. Rosmaria Jaffar @Harun, Ku Naraini Che Ku Yusof Mohd Jaffri Abu Bakar, and *Izah Mohd Tahir *(2014), "A Study on Tax Non-Compliance among Government Servants", *Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences*, vol. 8 Special, 84-90.(ISI Indexed)
10. Ku Naraini Che Ku Yusof, Rosmaria Jaffar @Harun, Mohd Jaffri Abu Bakar, *and Izah Mohd Tahir* (2014), "Motivational Factors and Obstacles to Entrepreneurial Intention Among Business Students", *Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences,* vol. 8 Special, 41-50.(ISI Indexed)
11. Prof. Dr. Ahmad Shukri Bin Yazid, Abdul Aziz Abdullah, Adam Abdullah, Mohd Shahril Kamarudin. 893-906. Journal Risk In Funding Infrastructure Projects through Sukuk or Islamic Bonds. 2014. International Review of Management and Business Research. 2306-9007